Under federal law, individuals may contribute a maximum of $3,300 for the primary election and $3,300 for the general election. Couples may contribute a combined total of $6,600 for the primary election and $6,600 for the general election. Couples may make contributions from a joint account, but each contributor must sign the check and provide their own individual donor information. Qualified multicandidate PACs can contribute $5,000 per election. Qualified non-multicandidate PACs can contribute $3,300 per election. Contributions to Crapo for Senate are not tax deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes. Federal law requires political committees to use their best efforts to obtain and report the name, mailing address, occupation and employer of each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle. Contributions from corporations, foreign nationals and federal government contractors are prohibited.
By completing this contribution, you are agreeing:
- I am a U.S. citizen or an individual lawfully admitted to the U.S. with permanent resident status (e.g., a ‘green card’ holder).
- This contribution is not from a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- This contribution is not from an entity or person who is a federal government contractor.
- This contribution is not from a minor under the age of 18.
- This contribution is being made from my own funds with a personal credit/debit card, and not being made with a corporate credit/debit card or with funds provided by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.